This afternoon at about 2:20pm our Editor Berel Zak was driving his borrowed blue Toyota Sienna down East New York Ave. when by a red light the guy next to him said your tire is almost out of here. So he went to the Gas Station on E. New York and Remsen to get some air.
But there is one problem, he's got no money and the station is closed for the day. He looks around for a few seconds, and out of nowhere a nice guy (in photo) turns the corner and offers me help, and he asked if I needed change for the "air machine"? So I said yes, and he was more than happy to help me out.
The Lesson of the Story: G-d watches out for everyone and everywhere no matter what and how! You thank & praise g-d (Tefilin, Tzizis etc.) and he will help YOU free of charge, GUARANTEED!
But there is one problem, he's got no money and the station is closed for the day. He looks around for a few seconds, and out of nowhere a nice guy (in photo) turns the corner and offers me help, and he asked if I needed change for the "air machine"? So I said yes, and he was more than happy to help me out.
The Lesson of the Story: G-d watches out for everyone and everywhere no matter what and how! You thank & praise g-d (Tefilin, Tzizis etc.) and he will help YOU free of charge, GUARANTEED!
Comments