(Interviewed on may 13th 2008)No
WOULD U GO BACK TO VISIT THE CITY EVER?
Only to visit my dear brother yankee P
WHAT WAS YOUR BEINUNI JERSEY # AND WHY DID U CHOOSE THAT ONE?
I bought 2 beinuni jerseys and never ever wore them in my life... A waist of 95 bucks. and yeah I don't know what number is on it, so ill have to dig through storage to find it
WHERE WAS YOUR PLACE TO SHOP IN OTTAWA?
The small mall, i forgot what it was called
WHERE, SHOOPERS?
No, its like a mall with gap and blah
HOW MANY COLDS DID U CATCH IN OTTAWA?
3 and 1/2
WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD WHEN U ARRIVED AT 812 KIRKWOOD FOR THE 1ST TIME?
whats 812 Kirkwood? I was like, hmm, not bad I was like, now Its not a problem to trash this place.. Ok whatever, screw it ...No take that back !
DO YOU MISS LORENNA'S FOOD?
NO I DON'T miss her food....But I do miss her!!! I eat cereal all day
WHAT WOULD U CHANGE IF YOU WERE IN CHARGE OF THE DAMN SCHOOL?
I would Go Green.. Put solar on it,and throw the retards down the drain.. OK zak...
DID VOCATIONAL HELP YOU IN ANY WAY SHAPE IR FORM?
Yes it did, it let me let out my air on a dam computer.. besides I discovered how to use some useful programs
Comments