Our yammer friend Avremy Mishu was on his way to the UK until he was sent back to Zurich due to the volcano, this is his report:
"Ok, ive gotten several questions on where I am and whats going on, so here goes. I went to england on the 14th and got deported back to Zurich. After that, the volcano that I made erupt as revenge on England was a little stronger than i expected and caused pretty much every airport in Europe to close. now Im stuck in Zurich at the Rosenfelds house (great people!). there is no clue as to whn the airports will reopen"
We wish him a safe and happy return!
"Ok, ive gotten several questions on where I am and whats going on, so here goes. I went to england on the 14th and got deported back to Zurich. After that, the volcano that I made erupt as revenge on England was a little stronger than i expected and caused pretty much every airport in Europe to close. now Im stuck in Zurich at the Rosenfelds house (great people!). there is no clue as to whn the airports will reopen"
We wish him a safe and happy return!
Comments